Exchange Server Deployment Assistant (ExDeploy) is a Web-based tool that can help you with your Exchange deployment. ExDeploy asks you a few questions about your current environment and then generates a custom checklist and procedures that help simplify your deployment.
- On-Premises Only
- Upgrade from Exchange Server 2003
- Upgrade from Exchange 2007
- Upgrade from mixed Exchange 2003 and Exchange Server 2007
- New installation of Exchange 2010
For more information about this scenario, see Deploying Exchange 2010.
- Hybrid Deployment (On-Premises + Cloud)
- Exchange 2003
- Exchange 2007
- Exchange 2010
For more information about this scenario, see Hybrid Deployments.
- Cloud Only
For all who are going to deploy Exchange 2010 , go and use ExDeploy it is awesome !